Announcements‎ > ‎

HISTORICAL COMMITTEE

posted Jan 24, 2015, 9:43 AM by Barry Matthews   [ updated Feb 8, 2018, 7:40 PM by Office Office ]

The first Boy Scout Troop at Firwood was organized in 1922 and is still going strong.  It has produced a number of Eagle Scouts over the years.  A plaque with their names is located in the lower level just outside the main fellowship hall.

A Cub Scout Pack was organized in 1957, and in 1961 Brownie and Girl Scout Troops started to be formed.



Comments